Stormin Mormon

"Jens Arndt" wrote in message
m...
Hello everyone,

my name is Jens Arndt, and I am writing a Master's Thesis about
drivers of behavior in newsgroups. That's why I need your help. The
alt.home.repair newsgroup is one of the few that fulfill the
predefined requirements. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you could
take 10 - 15 minutes to fill out my survey. You'll find it under the
following link:

http://wi1.bwl.uni-mannheim.de/phpes...=althomerepair

The pages have been tested to be compatible with all recent browsers
I'm aware of. In case that you experience any problems please don't
hesitate to contact me (via or by
replying to this post).

To a large extend the survey asks for your personal opinions, so don't
think too much about it, be spontaneous. Also, as you'll see the
survey does not ask for any identification such as your e-mail
address. Consequently, all collected data is treated absolutely
anonymous and confidential.

Furthermore, once the survey has been successfully completed, you'll
find the results as a working paper under the following link:

http://www.bwl.uni-mannheim.de/wifo1...php3?lst=wifo1

Thanks in advance for helping me with your participation.

Jens Arndt

=============================

Hey, that's a great idea. We had a survey like that when I was in college.
course we were a rowdy crowd th ere and drove Volkswagens.

=====================

Volkswagens suck! Buy a Honda!

=========================

Hey, I can't get my Honda generator running.

========================

Use ether on your Honda. Start right up.

=========================

Hey, don't start your Honda, just stay home and do the ether!

============================

Wow, that's some kind of thread drift.

==========================

You can get cheap threat at Walmart, in the crafts section.

=======================

Walmart sucks donkey dick! They cheated my mother out of twenty cents the
other day.

Yeah, but they got nothing on Krogers for cheating people.

Don't you like the produce at Albertsons? So fresh!

You ge fresh with me, I'll kick your ass!

(Welcome to usenet).