Morris Dovey

Sam Berlyn wrote:

I am 13, and enjoy carpentry/woodworking. I have a drill,
jigsaw & sander as well as some hand tools. Please can you
give me some ideas of good projects.

You've gotten some good responses. Here are more sources of ideas:

Ask your mom if there's something she'd like made - only fair,
considering all the stuff she's made for you (like 13 years * 365
days/year * 3 meals/day = 14,235 meals!)

Talk with your high school shop teacher. He's probably got plans
(or can get them) for more stuff than any one person could ever
build. Not only that, he's available to answer questions and make
suggestions - and he may have some usable scrap wood tucked away.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA