Frank Ketchum

"Ace" wrote in message
news:yDbhd.349003$D%.52170@attbi_s51...
Did any one notice that Roy again has his right index finger stitched up
and
2 more blue finger nails on his left hand? I like him and enjoy watching
him. I just wonder if in time he's going to lose one of his fingers. Is he
klutze or what?

Yeah I saw that episode and had a chuckle. I caught an episode awhile back
that showed all the different injuries he has inflicted upon himself during
the filming of the show. Hilarious. In one, he was hammering a nail I
think and smacked his thumb. He let go of the hammer to grab his thumb with
his other hand and the hammer hit him on the toe. He was jumping around
holding his foot and shaking his other hand.

I really do like his show, but I have often wondered if he is as clumsy when
the camera isn't running. Probably not

Frank