George

He does more than woodworking. He's a fan of timber framing, smithy work,
and old machinery repair and reconditioning. Any of those will take a few
chunks out of your knuckles.

That said, I'd wonder if he is as rapid and careless when working off-camera
as he seems to be on. If so, he must regularly collect more than barked
knuckles. Damn good thing he doesn't work like that with power tools.

"Ace" wrote in message
Did any one notice that Roy again has his right index finger stitched up

and
2 more blue finger nails on his left hand? I like him and enjoy watching
him. I just wonder if in time he's going to lose one of his fingers. Is he

klutze or what?