RE Quick Transit

"twfsa" wrote in message
I would like to find a size that's exacty the size as the old (10yr ) door
as I have vinyl sideing and don't want to have to remove and replace that.

may have to go with a larger door, and trim the siding.

I also have a laminate floor in the kitchen where the door is at and am

not
sure if the sill on the new door will be the same,as the old.

If the sill is narrower, the expansion gap for the flooring will be to

large
to cover with the strip thats there now.

Any idea's?

Yes. Go the the store and get some measurments. Only then can yo tell what
you need. Most doors fit standard openings so if the house is not too old,
it should go easily.