dadiOH

good ol' Bob wrote:
This may be a little difficult to explain, bear with me. =20

It would be easier to understand if you would put in some whire space as =
I did.
_______________________

I'm in the design stage of a corner kitchen wall cabinet which will =

have a
door opening at 45 degrees to the corner in which it will be
mounted. It will be a face frame design.=20

OK...=20

While drawing this thing
up, I've come to realize that the biscuit method used on my other
cabinets may not work 'cause the cab. walls to which the frame will
be attached will be at 90 degrees to each other. Pocket screw
joinery will be problematical because one element or the other
(wall or frame) will be cut at a 45 degree angle.=20

You lost me. The walls could be at 45 degrees to each other? Or are =
you talking about the cabinet sides?
___________________
=20
If any of you cabinet building types understand my problem, and
have a slick solution, I would greatly appreciate hearing about it.

What I'd do...

1. Concerning just the cabinet boxes, only difference in the 45 degree =
one is the bottom

2. Face frame on odd ball cabinet is same as on any other cabinet (and =
attached to box in whatever manner you prefer) except...
(a) door edge sides are cut at angle so that face frame door edge =
and door edge are parallel
(b) the face frame edge in (a) is going to be longer than the door =
is thick so trim inside projection as necessary - OR - pack out box =
wall.

--=20
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.05...