twfsa

Default Patio door replacement

I have a 6X6 ft slideing door, and want to replace it with a patio swing
door.

I would like to find a size that's exacty the size as the old (10yr ) door
as I have vinyl sideing and don't want to have to remove and replace that. I
may have to go with a larger door, and trim the siding.

I also have a laminate floor in the kitchen where the door is at and am not
sure if the sill on the new door will be the same,as the old.

If the sill is narrower, the expansion gap for the flooring will be to large
to cover with the strip thats there now.

Any idea's?

Thanks

Tom