SQLit

"Al" wrote in message
om...
I want to build a built in refrigerator all in stainless on the inside
and with the compressor situated outside the house.

Building the case, installing shelving and plumbing I would do myself
and then have my AC man do the final hook up on the refrigeration. I'm
looking for leads to compressors, doors, latches, stainless wire
racking, temp controllers, fans etc. If there were anyone that has had
any dealings with building a refrigerator and could post some link it
would be appreciated.

Better check with an commercial refer man. I have seen and connected up lots
of remote units for commercial kitchens. I know that there is an limit for
the lines of an given size. I know that there are some height issues with
the oil in the system.
Not knowing your load or how you plan to do this I would only be guessing.
You could have some issues if your installing an freezer as well. It might
be better to consider an scratch and dent model and remove the compressor
and install that in your custom cabinet. Or maybe pick up an used Sub Zero
with the remote unit on top