Paul Mc Cann

In article , says...
=20
"Martin Wilson" wrote in message
On 28 Oct 2004 17:48:27 -0700, Jan Wysocki wrote:

snip

I bought a bicycle toolkit which was about =A335 including a chain
degreaser/oiler bonus item but noticed some places were selling it
rebranded as Draper for =A370-90. It looked identical and had to be the
same actual product. Try to buy the same product with generic/unknown
branding and you'll save yourself =A3=A3=A3=A3sss

=20
Or cost yourself even more when the cheep set break, only looking like th=

more expensive set whilst being made out of monkey metal...
=20
=20
=20

Draper is usually deep discounted from its artificially hight published=20
price list. I suppose if a supplier can get away with charging list=20
he'll do so.

--=20
Paul Mc Cann