Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
Any tips for an outdoor quarry tile path, Mary?

No, I don't have one. If I did I suspect we'd use the pressure washer.
But a sweeping brush clears everything we're bothered about on the
garden paths.

Does with me too for everywhere else. But this is the front path. The
original Victorian one was red black and cream tiles in a chequer pattern,
but very uneven with many broken. So I completely re-made it using the
closest match in tiles I could find. And it looks good. But even better
clean.;-)

Trouble with things like a pressure washer is finding somewhere to store
it when not in use. No garage, etc.

--
*Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

Dave Plowman London SW