Kennor

I really shouldn't read these messages. Your message led me to the
Lee-Valley site where I dropped $400 on stuff I need, but didn't know it
yet. My shopping cart was approaching a grand, so I thinned it out.
I'm so very weak! Can't wait for my new toys.....

"Prometheus" wrote in message
Just wanted to share with you all-

I ordered a set of stainless steel cabinetmaker's rules from Lee
Valley last week, and when they arrived today, the entire box was bent
right in the middle, and three of the rules were bent quite a bit. I
e-mailed LV, and they got back to me within the hour to let me know
that they were shipping replacements tomorrow via an alternate
shipper, and including a shipping tag to return the damaged items.
I've got to say I am impressed- not only are they great pricewise, but
it seems that the customer service is top-notch as well.

Good Job, Mr. Lee- I look forward to buying from you in the future!