Jim Behning

I had read somewhere that the benefit of kiln dried lumber is that it
kills critters living or waiting dormant in the wood. I have no
experience with this but I would carry the furniture out to my well
ventilated garage and make a 4 mill poly tent over the furniture. I
would postion the drawers open and would place sticks around the tent
so it drapes over the desk allowing for free air flow. I would spray
bug spray in the tent. Repeat many times in an attempt to kill the
critters. They do the same thing for termites. Huge tent over a house
and blast the house with nasty poisons.

"Anti-Virus" wrote:

Hi there,

I got a question I do not know the answer for, maybe some of you can help
me.

I have a desk made from Mahogany and now some powder is coming out (worms or
insects eating it).

Does anybody have an idea how to kill these animals without destroying the
paint of my desk.

Thanks for the help.

Albert
P.s. The shop no longer excists (auction)