Al

Default Building a built-in refrigerator

I want to build a built in refrigerator all in stainless on the inside
and with the compressor situated outside the house.

Building the case, installing shelving and plumbing I would do myself
and then have my AC man do the final hook up on the refrigeration. I'm
looking for leads to compressors, doors, latches, stainless wire
racking, temp controllers, fans etc. If there were anyone that has had
any dealings with building a refrigerator and could post some link it
would be appreciated.