Hiya

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:55:38 -0700, "SQLit"
wrote:

Trane is offering attractive financing and an $1000.00 rebate here.
Does the Trane have an scroll compressor?

Up to $1000 depending on what you buy.
FYI so are Carrier and Lennox for a few more days.

Scrolls are usually quieter than recips. I would ask each bidder for the
address of installations of the condenser units and phone numbers. I would
go listen to each.
I put an American Standard/Trane outside my bedroom window because I was
told I would never hear it. HE LIED. It took me almost 3 months to stop
waking up every time the condenser turned on.

Yikes. Well Carrier still uses recip and the equipment is fairly
close to the master bedroom.

Are the heating and cooling seer numbers the same?

Yes, very close.

Are you going to get your ducts cleaned??? I would

Never thought about it. Why?