Norminn

Phisherman wrote:
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:39:57 -0400, "orangetrader"
wrote:

No the frosted side is supposed to be faced up. The smooth side is coated
with a mirror coating, so that when the frosted side is up, it looks like a
dul frosted mirror, it's hard to describe. I used all types of cleaners so
far from Windex to Clorex to Mineral Spirit to acetone to WD40.

The cleaners mentioned will remove many types of stain (dirt, fruit,
crayon, etc) but not rust. Wet the stained area with vinegar,
sprinkle on salt and gently brush. Or, try CLR or other product
containing oxalic acid.

A glass shop can probably polish out or sandblast the stain. I'd be
inclined to do that before using an acid on it.