mcp6453

Richard J Kinch wrote:

mcp6453 writes:

I just saw a TV show on the ills that can be caused by hidden black
mold. After seeing that story, I don't think I would ever huy a house --
old or new -- without having it tested first.

The mold scare is boob bait for suckers. While you're at it, have your
ducts cleaned, your water magnetically softened, your house liquid-sided,
your water heater tankless, and your septic tank fed.

I would agree that there is a lot of fiction, but I would disagree with
your attitude that it is nothing to be considered. There is a certain
type of black mold that causes permanent genetic damage in some people.
It is probably rare, but it does exist.

See http://www.forensicfiles.com/Ffiles.asp?Fid=1360. The house had to
be demolished.