aaron

Default mold-only in Fall,

I have a strong, biting mold smell that comes from the basement, but
only in the fall. Never in the winter summer or spring. It seems to
last 6 to 8 week and goes away until next fall. It seems to be worst
just before a storm.

I have never found were it comes from. I have used a strong light to
look for it.

I have tried using a pump sprayer with bleach and water, sprayed
walls, floor and floor joist above but with little succes. Sometimes
it seem to come from walls other times is seem to come from floor
above.

Any sujestion? can mold be found by different lights like
ultra-violet or do I watch to much CSI