ted harris

In news:Marty Feldman typed:
"ted harris" wrote in message
In news:AAvK typed:
Hey man, the *sport* of hunting is NOT COOL or acceptable. Hunting for
the purpose
of survival is totaly acceptable. And anyone in a steak house knows
that the meat they are eating came from the industry where the animals
were raised for the purpose, it ain't "hunted" wild animal meat.
There's nothing wrong with the way I feel about it.

Alex

Hey Alex,
Why don't you do a little research on the subject before you form an
opinion? Or are you one fo those tree huggers that thinks a deer
shouldn't be shot because it's cute, or pretty. Gimme a break. What
you don't know is that the deer population would starve to death and
possibly become extinct if it weren't for the hunting season. Besides,
about 99.999 percent of the people that hunt actually eat it!

i don't think killing a defenseless animal is much of a sport. now,
if the animal can somehow kill you if you mess up, that's something.

And if you will notice, I am not the one that said it was a sport.
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

(remove .NOJUNK to reply)