good ol' Bob

OK, I hope to learn something here. The switches I've installed had two
connections available. My understanding is that the switch goes in series
in the hot side of the conductor, then on to the appliance, then on thru the
common side to the breaker box (or source). How and where would you ground
the switch?

To email me, I have no equal.

"John Smith" wrote in message
. com...
I opened a three-gang box and found that the three switches in the
box not grounded. Two of them are for a ceiling fan and the other
for a split receptacle. The grounding wires are tied together.

Do the switches have to be grounded? If they do, can I use one
sigle wire to do the job?