Phisherman

Puddle some full-strength household ammonia (sudsy or clear) over the
stain and allow this to set for 10 minutes. Then brush with a
nylon-bristle brush (a toothbrush should work). Rinse and dry. If
the stain is grease-based, the stain should disappear or fade.

If the stain is from fruit, use household bleach (instead of the
ammonia) as directed above. Remember: It is dangerous to mix bleach
and ammonia!!!

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:04:12 -0400, "orangetrader"
wrote:

I have a dinning table that has a frosted glass table top. Only thing is,
the design is such that the sand blasted side faces up. It really isn't a
problem because we can wipe it down pretty good until recently there were
some spots - not sure what it is - crayons? sauce? something seemed to
settle into it. I tried to wipe, scrub, rub etc... to no avail.

Any idea what I can do to clear stain from the frosted side would be greatly
appreciated.