Dave Liquorice

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 05:50:14 GMT, Anna Kettle wrote:

Good point. I've never actually been up in a cherry picker, just
seen one.

The big ones, 200' high, really move. Tiddly ones aren't so bad.

Maybe what I need is a cherry picker and a friend, so I can say "Go
up and feed the liner in the top and I'll pull it through at the
bottom "

Not sure I'd like to trying to man handle a liner up on cherry picker
with no where to put it down to take the weight. Far better to have it
down at the bottom lying on the floor and haul it up. For a woodburner
the regs insist on a twin wall insulated liner, this isn't going to be
particulary light I would have thought.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail