Silvan

Mark Jerde wrote:

I've forgotten almost everyone's name from my 7th grade band class, except
Dan Lacy, the 1st chair flute and only male in the section. This was the
time the hormones were starting to flow and the rest of us males went from
feeing sorry for Dan to being downright jealous. 2x entendreDan was
making out ok./2x.. ;-)

Not me. There were some gorrrrrrgeous chickies in that flute sextion,
but... Well, I was poor, and they weren't. There was this whole "My Daddy
bought me this new open hole solid silver fancy flute with a gizmo a B foot
and a split E, and you're still playing on that plated brass piece of
garbage, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" thing going on.

I almost got a thing going with a girl in the oboe section next door though.
Until my parents found out she was black and put an end to that.

even remotely want to play one, which is a good thing. Nobody beats
up a trumpet player for being gay. I still catch **** from people as
an adult for playing the flute.)

Sounds like you need a more mature and refined group of peers... ;-)

I definitely do, but I *am* a truck driver. It's not that surprising when
you think about it a minute, is it?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/