xrongor

"cyberdock" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:31:45 -0600, "Warren Weber"
wrote:

"cyberdock" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

My dishwasher has finally kicked the bucket. I am not really
intrested in buying a new one as we rarely used this one.
I was looking for Ideas on what to do with this space.
I saw some put together cabinets at lowes, Do they make
a size that would fit and how do you trim it out. Any
Ideas would be appreciated.

Cyberdock

Most dish washers are 24 inch width. A standard size in base cabinets. W W

Thanks, to all who replied.

Sounds like its going to be fairly easy project..

i think ive even seen special washer fit cabinets made just to fill the
space where a washer used to be.

randy