LRod

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:31:41 -0400, "Ollie"
wrote:

LR - What is the problem with WD40? It has worked fine for my cleaning and
other purposes.

It may very well be that WD-40 does an adequate job. It has not been
my experience that it does, with respect to cosmoline/packing grease.
Kerosene, however, cuts it like butter. It's as if it was made for it,
which, in a backwards way, it probably was.

It is my opinion, based on my experience, that those who espouse
mineral spirits, WD-40, and other mild solvents have not tried
kerosene because if they had, they would never bother with the others.

It is that much better.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net