I-zheet M'drurz

cyberdock wrote:

My dishwasher has finally kicked the bucket. I am not really
intrested in buying a new one as we rarely used this one.
I was looking for Ideas on what to do with this space.
I saw some put together cabinets at lowes, Do they make
a size that would fit and how do you trim it out. Any
Ideas would be appreciated.

Was there something non-standard about the installation? If not,
the hole should be a standard size, fillable with a stock sized
kitchen cabinet. Of course you might have trouble coming up with
a perfect match to your other cabinets, but that depends on how
important that is to you. Would "getting close" do it? If so,
then start shopping for a base cabinet (I think standard width
for dishwasher openings is 30", but memory could be fading on
that one).

--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.