chris French

In message , Peter Ramm
writes
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:59:47 +0100, Peter Ramm
wrote:

I have bought MK Sentry Consumer Unit.

Thanks for responses.
Interesting, the first CU I bought from Screwfix had to go back as the
main power switch was cracked. Neither it nor the replacement had any
of the strips provided. I'll get some bought and fitted.

I fitted a GE cU, it had know either for the square cutouts.

TBH, I'm not sure I see the likelihood of the cable being damaged on the
plastic edge here as any greater than on a junction box, or plastic
mounting box where.

I did think about getting some grommet strip, but I wanted to egt the
box fitted, so it'll ahve to be retro-fitted.
--
Chris French, Leeds