Doug Miller

In article , GregP wrote:
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:55:10 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

My view of it is as below, written by someone I know.

[irrelevant diatribe snipped]

You certainly do a marvelous job of evading the issue. I repeat:

You asked a question, I answered you, you didn't
like or understand the answer (true, it *was* more
than one sentence long), so you insult it and insist
that I bring it down to a kindergarten level for you.
You need to try harder.

No, you didn't answer it at all, you evaded it. I repeat:

You claimed that the Republican leadership is fascist. Please identify, with
complete citations, which members of the Republican leadership have advocated
the system described above.

If you're unable to do that, then you should retract the claim.

--
Regards,