Grant

"Lobster" wrote in message

My buildings insurance is with the AA (which, unlike contents
insurance or car insurance IME) is an excellent deal - but also,
significantly for this thread, they aren't interested in the market
or reinstatement value at all; they simply ask you for postcode, no
of bedrooms etc, and you're covered for full reinstatement cost (they
don't bother with giving you a figure). I recommend the OP at least
gives them a go.

'More Than' is the same. The cover is for contents up to 60k and buildings
up to 400k. Just had the renewal through and even with a family discount, my
broker can't beat it.