Silvan

Mark Jerde wrote:

THE VERY FIRST DAY I HAD IT I dropped it on the field in marching band
practice!!!! The slide was sprung, and is still sprung. Several people
worked on it but there is still to this day a slight catch between first
and second position.

I had never dropped or dinged the Conn... sigh

Urf. That's why you were supposed to use the old horn for marching band,
doofus!

(Actually, I quit after middle school, so I never did marching band. I was
the 13th chair flute, and the only heterosexual male flute player. I
didn't like band much. Can anyone figure out why?

(That's why the boy's playing a trumpet by dingey. No fruit pipe for him
unless he realllllllllllllllly wants to play one. He doesn't even remotely
want to play one, which is a good thing. Nobody beats up a trumpet player
for being gay. I still catch **** from people as an adult for playing the
flute.)

(Well, except certain large segments of the population who beat up anyone
who's creative or artistic in any way, but at least the people in his band
won't beat him up.

(I hope.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan