SteveB

Default SLEEPY'S Employs THIEVES? BOYCOTT SLEEPY'S!

Howard Davis wrote:

Sleepy's hires thieves - and covers for them, too?

I had a new mattress bought from Sleepy's in Brooklyn NY delivered last
Friday at 11AM. As soon as the deliverymen left, my wife found some of
her prescription medication, which was on a table near the bed, missing.
A thorough search failed to find it, and the only logical conclusion is
that it was stolen by one of the deliverymen.

If you are stupid enough to leave meds laying around that are a type thieves
want, you are probably taking too much of them and need to be in rehab.