Ron Moore

Put up or shut up, where's your proof? Is Charlie Rangle (sp?) going to
get it passed?
Ron Moore

GregP wrote:
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:57:44 -0400, "Al Reid"
wrote:

We have an all voluntary, highly trained military. We don't need or want a draft. Since the military supports GWB by a 5 to 1
margin, you could support our troops by voting with our military.

Nevertheless, if Bush is reelected, there will be a draft in
place within a year. Bush, of course, will claim that the
military is responsible for it, not him, and then he will
claim that he never said that he wouldn't allow one. He
has lied about virtually every major decision or action
during his administration, hiding behind others whenever
he could, and he will go on doing it if he gets a chance.