Mary Fisher

"Mike Clarke" wrote in message

snip lots

Thanks for pointing out my error. In the absence of any other obviously
conspicuous filter I'd just jumped to the conclusion that the great big
yellow thing was the HEPA filter that they boasted about in the brochures.
Since the HEPA filter wasn't a major issue for us I'd not bothered to
confirm this. With hindsight I don't imagine you could get HEPA quality
filtering from the single layer element under the foam. I've since come
across an illustration of the HEPA filter on Dyson's site and it's
certainly looks much more like the business.

Q: what does HEPA mean?

Mary

--
Mike Clarke