Todd Fatheree

"GregP" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:57:44 -0400, "Al Reid"
wrote:

We have an all voluntary, highly trained military. We don't need or want

a draft. Since the military supports GWB by a 5 to 1
margin, you could support our troops by voting with our military.

Nevertheless, if Bush is reelected, there will be a draft in
place within a year.

More FUD from the left. If you actually believe this, you really have your
head up your ass. By the way, only Congress can order a draft. Don't
worry. You'll have Kerry in the Senate to vote against it (after he votes
for it, I presume).

todd