xrongor

ya know i did this to shut you up, now i regret it. your link doesnt say
anything. it has no bearing on anything.

go away.

randy

"xrongor" wrote in message
while you may have found some info proving me wrong (which nobody else had
done previously, and clearly the savings for turning it off arent that
much) i think its ironic you blame me for having the ego...

and yes, it appears i was wrong. so there. now your ego is placated. do
you feel better, smarter, faster?

randy

"Joe Fabeitz" wrote in message
The "Mpemba" effect, as I recall. Visit:
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physic...hot_water.html to get the
real
story.
Whole bunch of inflated egos hangin round these parts...Randy, that be
you.
"xrongor" wrote in message

"Bob K 207" wrote in message
Randy-

Chill out, you're wrong, you made a mistake.

Remember the first rule of holes.......stop digging.

basic physics says you're wrong.

I'll do the complete analysis but not for free.

Hopefully you're not a licensed engineer, otherwise I'll have to
notify
the PE
board.

If turning the water heater off uses more energy why do utilities give
rebates
for setback thermostats????

admit your mistake, its good for the psyche

you'll be happier & live longer

i have yet to see any proof i am wrong. i will willingly admit it if

proven
wrong.

as for the rebates, one could argue that they make more with the timers
so
they kick you back a little and call it a rebate... hehe

randy