TuckMeng Lam

Default Changing TV Tuner part in TV Card

Hi,

Was dumb enough to buy a PC TV card that does not work with my TV
system (my TV system in Singapore is PAL B/G and the TV Tuner card
only does PAL D/K). It seems that only 1 metal box needs to be
changed. (a rectangular part that is connected to a socket for the
antenna) Can anyone advise if it's an easy thing to change the card to
work on PAL B/G by using spare parts from other TV cards? (thinking of
getting a 2nd hand card just to rip off the TV tuner part).

Reason why I don't want to replace the card is because the card has
other features in it (realtime MPEG4 compression etc) that I like.
Besides, I have limited budget. Only the TV part doesn't work. I get
TV pictures but static instead of sound.

Grateful for any good advice. Please email me at tuckmeng at
hotmail.com