Eric Anderson

Thanks for the info guys. I was surprised to hear that there is a plug on
the Unisaw. I kind of heard that all 220 volt equipment came without a
plug. In fact (now that I think about it) I believe a friend of mine that
got a Unisaw had some confusion as to what plug to get for his saw. Well, I
guess I will find out when I open the thing.

"George" george@least wrote in message
Kill switch good idea. It's also a good idea to review your existing

power
tools and consider taking them to 220V as well.

The plugs and receptacles are labeled, and you already have help on wiring
who knows that.

"patriarch astDOTnet" patriarch wrote in message
.17...
In article ,
"Eric Anderson" wrote:
Anyway, I will have to wire my shop for 220. The first time in 34+
years that I have been forced to put 220 into my shop.

While you're fussing around in the power panel, investigate whether it

is
feasible to put in a master tools circuits kill switch, for everything
except the lights (and the freezer.) When I leave on a trip, I can now
lock out the power to the big tools, and avoid trouble that way. Kids,
even adult ones, sometimes have the funniest notion of what's OK in

dad's
shop, when I'm gone.