Jeff Wisnia

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

snipped

Sorry if it hurts Randy, but it sounds to me like you just don't know
when it's time to give up, much like my 3 year old grandson in the
throes of a temper tantrum.

Jeff

I just remembered that the only person who is a bigger fool that someone
who is wrong and refuses to admit it - Is the die-hard who continues to
argue with him.

It's time for me to resign from this thread.

So, you're right and I'm wrong Randy. Enjoy your victory party, I
presume the attendance will be as usual, just one person, you. G

Jeff

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"