Rick Dipper

On 29 Oct 2004 13:03:35 -0700, (Rob Graham)
wrote:

New neighbours have large dogs - great danes I think and have removed
the existing large and tatty boundary hedge with my agreement to be
replace at their expense by a 6 ft high wooden fence. This is to be
timber planks on 4" square timbers set in concrete.

They want the planks to be all on their side of the fence posts which
would leave me looking at the posts. I would prefer the planks to be
on a one on one side/one on the other side basis so that the wind
passes through and the visual impact isn't so great.

As they are paying and building the fence do I have any say at all ?

Rob

If you get on well, you can sugget you pay the extra for any changes
you may like.

One of my friends had a double fence, so both people get the nice
side, and the bad sides are hiden in the middle .......

Rick