The Most Rev. Peter Parsnip

Default CM67 Optimum Start algorithm

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Harry
Bloomfield, and I thusly replied:

Set Square wrote on 08/02/2004 :-
This seems to be working, but I'm curious to know what algorithm it
uses in order to decide when to turn on the heating. The literature
doesn't make this clear, so I wonder whether any of you actually know?

20 years ago I designed one of these controllers and the next stage in
its development was to include the facility which you mention. The
whole idea was well ahead of the market at that time, so I was
struggling on new ground.

I got as far as working out a rough algorithm. It went something
like...

You do like to sing your own praises, don't you?

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2