Lobby Dosser

(Arch) wrote:

Then came the great depression and with it 12 oz. bottles of RrrerC
(Royal Crown).
Later came that 10, 2 & 4 Texas interloper and that sweet 'belly-wash'
with its jingle "Twelve full ounces, that's a lot, twice as much for a
nickel too, Pepsi Cola is the drink for you!" Things got even worse
with NeHi Cola and hit rock bottom when I headed to New England and
learned the bitterness of that Yankee drink, Moxie.

Yeahbut, NeHi Grape! Not to mention vanilla cokes and lime phosphates!
Funny, now I look at the phrase 'lime phosphate' and agriculture comes to
mind.

LD