Paul Mc Cann

In article ,
lid says...
I disconnected a couple of 3ph machines this week and moved them to new
premises where the appropriate switches have been wired and installed.

I had been intending to have a 'Professional' in to wire them up but am
now considering doing it myself/

The wiring was left on the machines when they were moved but I'm now
looking at a cable end which has one earth wire and 4 other wires, all
of which are white !

The outlet is easier understood as it only has an earth and two other
terminals (I just had a quick look)

So what do I do with the 4 white wires. (I know, I really should have
paid more attention when I dis-connected them ;-( )

If the outlet only has three connections, one of them being earth, then this
is a single phase circuit!

Sparks...

Whoops ! I did say I only had a quick look ! I'll go back tomorrow and
look again.

--
Paul Mc Cann