some user

Default Install Hardwood stair

Hi,

I am looking to put some hardwood on the stair to the
basement, and replace the carpet stair to the second
floor with this (or something similar):
http://www.ifloor.com/productdisplay...8+4294967 255

The stair to the basement is 1" ply unfinished. The stair
to the 2nd floor is the same under carpet cover is the
same, I believe. There is a 3/4" nose stick out of the
riser on each stread.

The choice of 5/16" solid wood is because I don't want to
cause noticable differences among different risers. Do you
think this is a good arrangement? Will the nose pieces that
I buy (on that same page) will cover the original nose? If
not, how do one cover that?

Thanks.

Y.