The Natural Philosopher

Anna Kettle wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Yes, but its a lot nicer if you have scaffold, and prfessioals may
insist - insurance cover etc.

I was wondering about hiring a cherry picker but I haven't compared
prices yet. I'm guessing that a cherry picker would be cheaper than
having a proper chinmey scaffold installed and there is no way I'm
going up a ladder

Not a bad idea if you have access close to - the pickers can't go
sideways very far.

It is a gable end chimbly with a drive down the side u can get a 20
tonner, its ideal.

Scaffolding is not THAT expensive - its a half days work for a couple of
men to erect and half day to take down - say 300 quid abs max.

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642