JAD

nearly went and bought a new monitor this summer, as the same was
happening to me only on the vertical plain on one side. Looked for a
solution on various tech sites. One fellow had said that the routing
of my monitor cable was passing to close to power cables/outlets and
sure enough I moved it away and the monitor is perfect for the last 4
months.

"Franklin" wrote in message
My monitor's display seems to twitch slightly every ten minutes or
thereabouts.

It's just a very small movement but I notice it easily when I am
reading the screen. The movement seems to be mostly in the
horizontal plane. It never used to do this.

As best as one can guess, is this likely to be a fault with the
monitor or with the graphics card?

The monitor is a 17 inch CRT and the graphics card is an NVidia
GeForce2. Both are about 3 years old and have worked faultlessly up
to now.

My mains power supply seems fine. I recently removed several devices
from my PC (three hard drives) so PSU is more lightly loaded than it
has been.