Bo Williams

w_tom wrote:
I run all stop signs without causing problems. That proves
stop signs can be ignored. You have violated a basic
principle. Just because circuit breakers work as switched in
one place does not mean it is acceptable everywhere. Do you
know that those bookstore circuit breakers are specially
designed to be switched? You should know such facts - the
underlying theory - before posting.

I didn't know there were switch-rated circuit breakers and
non-switch-rated circuit breakers. I know that now, as several people
pointed that out, even before I got to your condescending diatribe.

I welcome opportunities to fill gaps in my ignorance. It's not
necessary to be nasty when you perceive such a gap.

[...]
--
Bo Williams -
http://hiwaay.net/~williams/