Joseph Meehan

rkpatt wrote:
I am dealing with a wet basement and looks like I will need to install
a remedial interior perimeter french drain system leading to a sump.
I know that I can use sock covered perforated pipe and gravel but I
have heard that some of the local big waterproof contractors are using
this labor saving modular no gravel system (or something like it)
http://www.j-drain.com/pbasement.htm but I wonder it it is as good .

It looks like it would work the same and cost more.

You are aware that fixing the problem before it gets inside is the right
way of addressing the problem and you have considered such alternatives and
have decided that they are not practical?

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math