Joe Fabeitz

The "Mpemba" effect, as I recall. Visit:
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physic...hot_water.html to get the real
story.
Whole bunch of inflated egos hangin round these parts...Randy, that be you.
"xrongor" wrote in message

"Bob K 207" wrote in message
Randy-

Chill out, you're wrong, you made a mistake.

Remember the first rule of holes.......stop digging.

basic physics says you're wrong.

I'll do the complete analysis but not for free.

Hopefully you're not a licensed engineer, otherwise I'll have to notify
the PE
board.

If turning the water heater off uses more energy why do utilities give
rebates
for setback thermostats????

admit your mistake, its good for the psyche

you'll be happier & live longer

i have yet to see any proof i am wrong. i will willingly admit it if

proven
wrong.

as for the rebates, one could argue that they make more with the timers so
they kick you back a little and call it a rebate... hehe

randy