sandy

"Deke" no wrote in message ...
Also, are there any 12V fans running in the area?
They're notoriously noisy, RF wise.

We have 2 fans in front but seldom use them (never while stopped and
with TV and VCR on.) We also have a CB mounted on the "drink console"
on the "engine hump". It also wouldn't be on when TV and VCR are on.
This motorhome is a "new"(to us) '92 Winnebago....and we'd been
beginning to think it was haunted!

By the way, the inverter is mounted behind the driver's seat (not that
close to TV) and we snaked a long wire up to the TV cabinet and
installed a wall outlet on that end to plug the TV and VCR into.

Another thing I noticed is that the TV power cord has a piece of
electrical tape wrapped around it in one place. (TV came with RV).
Don't know if that might cause the problem or not and I haven't pulled
the tape off to see why it's there.

Sandy