Mark Jerde

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Subject

"Silvan" writes:

I'm not having much luck with google today. Lee Valley's hardware
catalog seems a dead end.

I could rig something up, surely, but it would be easiest to replace
the original latches with similar parts.

snip

Pick up ye old trumpet case with trumpet enclosed, secure with a
couple of rubber bands, and head for a musical instrument dealer.

Yup.

Another possibility is the band teacher. When I broke the latch on my
t-bone case, Mr. Getzgo put a new one on in about 5 minutes -- holes, rivets
& everythng. ;-) I guess I wasn't the first or the last who needed that
repair.

-- Mark