Gary Fritz

patriarch wrote:
Is there any way you can just leave it alone for a couple of
weeks? Use another table, until this one cures?

Ick. We already have a temporary table but it's definitely a pain.
I'm wondering if the 40-grit will take the polycrylic off without so
much gunking-up. I might give it a try and see how it works so I can
get this project DONE and get this big honkin' table (4 leaves, 10'
long) off the floor & out of the way. If I waited a few weeks I'd at
least get it off the floor, but I'd like to finish this.

What was that you said about patience?? :-)

When I take it down to the wood again -- this time should I use a
filler before the Varathane? Or do you figure there's enough
polycrylic in the low spots to take care of it already?